Monday, August 20, 2012

Early summer 2012

Having nearly died in the snow back in January when I travelled to look at the house in Vetren.....
It took me a little time to decide to go back to Bulgaria!
But summer 2012 the date was decided....one day i got up and thought `oh...I think i will go over next week!`, a quick email a week before and i had rented a house in Yulievo, it was fairly local to the Vetren house, this time it would be easy to have enough time at the property to work out what I was going to do with it!
Im starting to think, no external foam insulation cladding, no UPVC windows i will just make sure its leak free for the elements, and fit secondary window glass and wood shutters to the windows and doors, internal insulation , loft insulation etc , theres obviously loads more to do such as painting, plastering, external rendering repair, and rewire, replace the toilet with one with a u bend....new kitchen and this year a quick repair to the roof, next year i will do the whole roof

The plan is, complete DIY , if i get anyone to help it will be as paid by the day labour as the whole point of this is to do it DIY

If i get stuck....I will get someone in for that bit, for now its DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I am always interested in feedback etc

About Me

My photo
I moved here to Bulgaria around 2012 after getting pd off with the UK! , Bulgaria is much quieter, looks better, less people, houses are better and affordable

Translate